miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

The Cinema

Today I am going to talk about the cinema and films. I am going to write about the films that usually I watch, the best chilean films for me, the kind of films that I like watch and how would it be the kind of film about my life.
         I watch more films at home than at the cinema, because is more cheap and easy. Usually I watch films with my boyfriend, because es more entertaining with him. I don’t rent films, because I use the web sites that it have free films.
         The best chilean film for me it called Que pena tu vida and Que pena tu boda, it is of comedy and love. In this film act Ariel Levy and Andrea Velasco. I like because the history is very funny and I love a Ariel Levy, he is really pretty and good actor. I recommend it, because is a film very funny and with a little romance.
         I like thrillers, comedies and films about love. I like thrillers, because they keep me at the edge of my seat. I like comedies, because they make me laugh and films about love, because the love is very beautiful.
         I dislike the idea of made a film about me life, because I don't like the fame and neither a have a public life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario