miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

Travelling

I would like to go to Finlandia and Barbados. I think Finlandia is a country very interesting, because it has an excellent and prominent educational system. This is a high quality, egalitarian and state system. I would like to learn about it, how it works, what results have it and also compare this system with the educational chilean system. Maybe, I would like to study or work in this country, I am not sure. But first I would make a study about the education of this place and learn many about it. Also, I would like to visit to Barbados, because I have seen photos of this place and I think that it is very beautiful and heavenly. Is a country with spectacular and stunning beaches. All beaches are very big and nice. The water is transparent, turquoise and warm. I love the beach, the summer and the sun, so I would very happy if in the future I can travel to Barbados.

1 comentario: