miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Animal rights

I love the animals and I care for them. I consider myself an animal lover, specially I love the dogs. I used to have dogs, but now I don't have. The last dog that I had was my favourite, she was a very beautiful and funny beagle. I would like to have another beagle, because this race of dogs it is my preferred.

Where I live there are a many animal rights groups, because in my country there are a lot of endangered species, such as Black-necked Swan, Ñandu, short-tailed chinchilla, Huemul, Condor, Pudú, Puma, Pingüino de Humboldt, among other. To me it is very sad, because humans have caused this problem.

I don't agree with the use of animal for medical research or to try cosmetics, because I think that is very unfair and brutal, the animals can't speak and decide if they want to do that. So, the persons should be used for medical research or to try cosmetics in stead, because we can decide about that. Also, I don't think it is right to keep wild animals in a zoo, because they need a natural site.

If I could be an animal, I would like to choose be an dolphin, because I love the sea and I would like to stay in the marine, because it is a very unknown world.

If the animals could make a documentary movie about humans, they would say that the people are very bad, violent and ruthless. To my mind, the animals suffer because of the humans. As I see it,  they do have feelings and probably they hate the human race. So, we should be changed that and we start to care for them.

1 comentario:

  1. Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada pero no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... datacredito consulta gratis

    ResponderEliminar