miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

The environment

In the present, I think that the environment is a very important topic, because there are many problems in the world about this. So, it is very essential that the people know about enviromentally friendly practices. You can learn about enviromentally friendly practices by reading news about environment on the internet or on the newspaper. Also, you can get informed about it by watching channels about nature and about animals, such as Discovery Channel and others.
In my case, I don't have incorporated recycling into my habits, because in my house we don't do it. But in places that they have recycling facilities, always I care to recycle.
Every day, I ride a bicycle, I love it. Usually, I use my bike of means of transport. Also, I use my legs, but I prefer the bicycle. I hate the cars, their noice and the traffics, specially in the summer.
I don't have joined or supported any eco-organisations, because I don't know about these organisations and nor I investigated it. My boyfriend joined to Green Peace and every month he have to give money from this organisation
Everyday I worry not to contaminate and also I worry to use things that it doesn't contaminate. I would like to go to protests about the environment. Also, I would like to know more about this topic.
In our society missing social awareness about environment and the contamination. Also, it missing to learn about this topics. It is very necessary that the people know more about environment, because it is in danger and we must care about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario