miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

The music

The music is really important for my life. Ever since I was little, I have been sorrounded by music. My brother knows too much of music, because he studied a career  called composition of music. Always I saw him I playing an different instrument or I saw him reading about music. The music make me feel very relaxad and in a good mood.
I like many kinds of music, for example: latin rock, funk, pop, indie and alternative music. Usually, I hear music in spanish, but also I hear music in english. I dislike a particularly kind of music: the heavy metal, I hate it. I don’t have only one favourite group. I have many. I like Babasónicos, Gustavo Cerati, El Otro Yo, Boom Boom Kid and others, because their music sound very well and their lyrics speak about many interesting and reflective topics of life.
I had been in many concert. Ever since I was teenage I started to go to concerts. I like to hear and see live music, it is very entertaining. Sometimes I download music files from the internet, but I don’t do it all day. I had bought CDs, but now I don’t buy CDs, because they are very expensive.
In the school, I played guitar, flute and keyboard. But now, I don’t play musical instrument and I don’t read music. I love to sing, but I don’t sing very well. Usually I singing in the shower, it is very entertaining.
I think the world without music, it would be more sad and stressed. The music is joy and vitality. So it is really important to people and culture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario